Cutter bodies are machined from 416 stainless steel.
Chamfers the inside case mouth to an angle of 14°
Chamfers the outside case mouth to an angle of 30°
Blades are made from carbide.
Utilizes a through shaft screw design for precision alignment.
All pilots are Caliber-Specific.
Taper-Lock Cutter Replacement
- Disconnect Power Source Before making Any Adjustment
- Refer to pictures above
- Insert 5/32 Allen wrench into socket head screw in the middle of the pulley
- Insert 11/16 wrench on the front of drive shaft
- Holding the Allen wrench fixed, loosen the cutter with the 11/16 wrench
- Once loose, remove socket head screw with fingers
- Replace cutter making sure both tapers are clean
- Hold cutter firm against the female taper with fingers reinsert the 10/24 socket head screw until both parts are snug
- Inserted the 10/24 Allen wrench holding it fixed tight cutter to the shaft with 11/16 wrench until snug.
- Do not over tighten assembly